Crowne Plaza Toulouse
Select your stay dates to check availability
Crowne Plaza Toulouse
About the hotel
With a stay at Crowne Plaza Toulouse, you'll be centrally located in Toulouse, steps from Place du Capitole and Capitole de Toulouse. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Jacobins Church and Place Wilson.
Make yourself at home in one of the 162 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour health club, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features include babysitting/childcare (surcharge) and a television in the lobby.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Toulouse? This hotel has facilities measuring 3239 square feet (301 square meters), including meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 162
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- Conference space size (meters) - 301
- 24-hour business center
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1993
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 8
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space size (feet) - 3239
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour health club
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Bathtub only
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free local calls
- Air conditioning
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 12 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 26.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 33.00 per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed during November, December, January, February, March, and April:
- One of the dining venues