Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Cumulus Kotka in Kotka (Karhula), you'll be close to Langinkoski Imperial Fishing Lodge and Maritime Centre Vellamo. This hotel is within the vicinity of St Nicolai Kirkko and Haukkavuori Observation Tower.
Make yourself at home in one of the 93 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a sauna and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Cumulus Kotka.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free self parking
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 93
- Multilingual staff
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Luggage storage
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Know Before You Go
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 01 November and 31 March.