Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Located in Takaoka, Daibutsu Ryokan is minutes from Takaoka Daibutsu Buddha and Takaoka Municipal Museum. This ryokan is within close proximity of Imizu Shrine and Takaoka Castle Remains.
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones and safes.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Television in common areas
- Free wired Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free self parking
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Computer station
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 860 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy