Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
A stay at Daniela Hotel places you in the heart of Rome, minutes from Porta Maggiore and close to St. Peter's Basilica. This hotel is within close proximity of Porta Magica and Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore.
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, housekeeping is provided daily, and you can request cribs/infant beds (complimentary).
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and an elevator (lift).
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 5
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Free cribs/infant beds
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: EUR 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy