Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Located in Kazan (Malye Klyki), David Bek is close to Exaltation of the Holy Cross and WWII Monument and the Eternal Flame. This hotel is within the vicinity of Kazan State Technological University and Church of St. Barbara.
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily, and both irons/ironing boards and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are available on request.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a spa tub and a sauna.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa tub
- Free self parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
- Fee for continental breakfast: RUB 150 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 350 per night