De Curtis Palace
Select your stay dates to check availability
De Curtis Palace
About the hotel
De Curtis Palace is in the heart of Catania, walking distance from Massimo Bellini Theater and Proserpina Fountain. This romantic townhouse accommodation is within close proximity of Ceramiche Artistiche Micale and Palace of Culture.
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services. Additional features at this Art Deco townhouse accommodation include a television in a common area and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite from a snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the townhouse accommodation's 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held on select days.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, express check-in, and express check-out. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Snack bar/deli
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of floors - 2
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Free WiFi
- Free reception
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Sofa bed size king
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Down comforter
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 15 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy