Decameron Cartagena All Inclusive
Select your stay dates to check availability
Decameron Cartagena All Inclusive
About the hotel
With a stay at Decameron Cartagena All Inclusive in Cartagena (Bocagrande), you'll be minutes from Bocagrande Beach and close to Puerta del Reloj. This all-inclusive resort is within close proximity of Hospital Naval de Cartagena and Rio Cartagena Casino.
Make yourself at home in one of the 280 air-conditioned guestrooms. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and in-room child care (surcharge).
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a nightclub and an outdoor pool. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare, and shopping on site.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the resort's 5 restaurants. Thirsty? Quench your thirst at a bar/lounge, a beach bar, or a poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and an elevator (lift). A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
- Pool sun loungers
- Snack bar/deli
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 23
- Total number of rooms - 280
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Shopping on site
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Beach towels
- Outdoor pool
- Beach bar
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Pool umbrellas
- Children's pool
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free breakfast
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy