Decameron San Luis All Inclusive
Select your stay dates to check availability
Decameron San Luis All Inclusive
About the hotel
When you stay at Decameron San Luis All Inclusive in San Andres, you'll be on the beach and convenient to San Luis Beach and El Cove. This all-inclusive resort is within close proximity of Rocky Cay and Morgans Cave.
Make yourself at home in one of the 233 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones and in-room child care (surcharge), and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as wireless Internet access (surcharge) and concierge services. This resort also features supervised childcare/activities, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Decameron San Luis All Inclusive. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. This resort has 2 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Children's pool
- Free self parking
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Total number of rooms - 233
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Free breakfast
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- 24-hour front desk
- Beach sun loungers
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy