Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Located in Cuiaba, Delcas Hotel is convenient to Rondon Museum and Ze Bolo Flo Park. This hotel is within close proximity of Shopping 3 Americas and UFMT Zoo.
Make yourself at home in one of the 112 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a sauna, a fitness center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves lunch and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events.
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free WiFi
- Television in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 112
- Private bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- LCD TV
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 45 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy