Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Delmond Hotel in Cuiaba (Alvorada), you'll be convenient to Pantanal Shopping and Massairo Okamura Park. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Sesi Park and Mother Bonifacia Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 116 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). While enjoying a refreshing dip in the hotel pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Multilingual staff
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Shower only
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 15,00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 98 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy