Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at District Hotel in Washington (Downtown Washington D.C.), you'll be convenient to Franklin Square and White House. This hotel is close to Ford's Theater and George Washington University.
Make yourself at home in one of the 63 air-conditioned guestrooms. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include ceiling fans and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Year Built 1913
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Hair dryer
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 5.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy