Hotel Ca' Zusto Venezia
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hotel Ca' Zusto Venezia
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Ca' Zusto Venezia in Venice (Santa Croce), you'll be minutes from Palazzo Labia and St. Mary of the Friars. This 4-star hotel is close to Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Basilica.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Number of floors - 4
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Individually decorated
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
Know Before You Go
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy