Dona Marta Boutique Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability
Dona Marta Boutique Hotel
About the hotel
When you stay at Dona Marta Boutique Hotel in Hinunangan, you'll be on the beach and convenient to Hinunangan Town Hall and Aglipay Church. This beach hotel is within the vicinity of Hinunangan Community Hospital and Children's Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Your room comes with a memory foam bed. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center. Additional features at this Beaux Arts hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a picnic area. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 3 km.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's beachfront restaurant, which features a bar and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a ferry terminal shuttle.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Total number of rooms - 4
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 1
- Year Built 2005
- Fitness facilities
- Beach towels
- Beach sun loungers
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Rooftop terrace
- Free area shuttle
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Free WiFi
- Beach umbrellas
- Coffee shop or café
- Luggage storage
- Picnic area
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Free parking nearby
- Shower only
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Free toiletries
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Individually decorated
- First-run movies
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Hair dryer
- Access via exterior corridors
- In-room massage available
- LED TV
- Memory foam mattress
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Separate sitting area
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: PHP 150 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 3000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PHP 500.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: PHP 500.00
- A 12.50 percent city/local tax will be charged
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 1 January and 15 March.