Dormy Inn Hirosaki
Select your stay dates to check availability
Dormy Inn Hirosaki
About the hotel
With a stay at Dormy Inn Hirosaki in Hirosaki, you'll be minutes from Hirosaki Shoten Church and Saisho-in Temple. This hotel is within close proximity of Hirosaki Park and United Church of Christ in Japan Hirosaki Church.
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including hot springs and a sauna. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Dormy Inn Hirosaki. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Computer station
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Hair dryer
- Microwave (on request)
- Free WiFi
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy