Dormy Inn Nagasaki
Select your stay dates to check availability
Dormy Inn Nagasaki
About the hotel
Dormy Inn Nagasaki is in the heart of Nagasaki, walking distance from Dejima Museum and Umezono Tenmangu Nagasaki Shrine. This hotel is within close proximity of Nagasaki Prefectural Art Museum and Dutch Slope.
Make yourself at home in one of the 187 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Dip into one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities, which include a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in the lobby.
Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Number of floors - 12
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 187
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Year Built 1985
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Shower/tub combination
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Down comforter
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 for adults and JPY 600 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy