DoubleTree by Hilton Houston Downtown
Select your stay dates to check availability
DoubleTree by Hilton Houston Downtown
About the hotel
With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Houston Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Houston, steps from Houston Public Library and Sam Houston Park. This hotel is within close proximity of Houston City Hall and Greater Houston Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Make yourself at home in one of the 350 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and plasma televisions. Cable programming provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a 24-hour fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Additional features include tour/ticket assistance and discounted use of a nearby fitness facility. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3 mi.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of DoubleTree by Hilton Houston Downtown. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Houston? This hotel has 18000 square feet (1672 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Conference space size (feet) - 18000
- 24-hour front desk
- Free area shuttle
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- Self parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Free WiFi
- Conference space
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Smoke-free property
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 19
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference space size (meters) - 1672
- Total number of rooms - 350
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Climate control
- Free bottled water
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Hair dryer
- Room service
- Iron/ironing board
- Private bathroom
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- Daily housekeeping
- Pay movies
- Plasma TV
- iPod docking station
- Premium TV channels
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy