Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Durn House in Banff (Portsoy), you'll be convenient to Portsoy Ice Cream and Portsoy Pottery. This 4-star guesthouse is within the region of Joiner’s Workshop & Visitor Centre and Duff House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring DVD players and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include desks and electric kettles, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this Georgian guesthouse include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Durn House, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and a library. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Television in common areas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Billiards or pool table
- Free self parking
- Airport transportation
- Number of floors - 4
- Luggage storage
- Coffee shop or café
- One meeting room
- Year Built 1770
- Smoke-free property
- Premium bedding
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Free bottled water
- Flat-panel TV
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- DVD player
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Individually decorated
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Electric kettle
- Bathtub or shower
- Daily housekeeping
- Individually furnished
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the guesthouse prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy