Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
A stay at Econo Lodge places you in the heart of Eagle Nest, steps from Enchanted Circle Gateway Museum and close to Eagle Nest Lake State Park. This motel is within the region of Vietnam Veterans Memorial and Wheeler Peak.
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center and coffee/tea in a common area. Planning an event in Eagle Nest? This motel has facilities measuring 732 square feet (68 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (feet) - 732
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 2
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free self parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Conference space size (meters) - 68
- Free wired Internet
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Balcony or patio
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
Know Before You Go
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night