El Diablo y el Mar
Select your stay dates to check availability
El Diablo y el Mar
About the hotel
With a stay at El Diablo y el Mar in Punta del Diablo, you'll be near the beach and close to Santa Teresa National Park. This hotel is within the region of Fortress of Santa Teresa and Center for Sea Turtles.
Make yourself at home in one of the 5 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and bidets.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. Guests may use a cruise ship terminal shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Free breakfast
- Outdoor pool
- Roll-in shower
- Television in common areas
- Beach umbrellas
- Smoke-free property
- Free beach cabanas
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Accessible bathroom
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 5
- Year Built 2012
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Number of floors - 1
- Free grocery shopping service
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- In-room accessibility
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free WiFi
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Air conditioning
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from November to March.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Uruguay will be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay will be charged the value-added tax year round. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy