Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Located in Acapulco (Zona Dorada), El Tropicano is minutes from Naval History Museum and Playa Icacos. This hotel is within close proximity of Casa de la Cultura and El Rollo Acapulco.
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 air-conditioned guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and ATM/banking services.
- Year Built 1965
- Number of floors - 3
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Poolside bar
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 131
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Shower only
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Fee for continental breakfast: MXN 65 per person (approximately)