Elegance Praia Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability
Elegance Praia Hotel
About the hotel
With a stay at Elegance Praia Hotel in Rio de Janeiro (Flamengo), you'll be minutes from Aterro do Flamengo Park and Monument to the Dead of World War II. This hotel is close to Sugar Loaf Mountain and Corcovado.
Make yourself at home in one of the 122 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Accessible bathroom
- Year Built 2003
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 6
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Roll-in shower
- 24-hour front desk
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 122
- Self parking (surcharge)
- In-room accessibility
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Room service (24 hours)
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy