Emerald Lake Lodge
Select your stay dates to check availability
Emerald Lake Lodge
About the hotel
When you stay at Emerald Lake Lodge in Field, you'll be in a national park and within the vicinity of Yoho National Park and Takakkaw Falls. This eco-friendly hotel is within the vicinity of Upper Spiral Tunnel Scenic Viewpoint and Upper Spiral Tunnel Viewpoint.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 85 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Rooms have private patios. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a spa tub, or other amenities including concierge services and gift shops/newsstands. Additional amenities include wedding services and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Emerald Lake Lodge. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Planning an event in Field? This hotel features 6997 square feet (650 square meters) of event facilities.
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 2
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (meters) - 650
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge) cooked-to-order
- Spa tub
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Conference space size (feet) - 6997
- Billiards or pool table
- 24-hour front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Shower/tub combination
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free toiletries
- Down comforter
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free local calls
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
Know Before You Go
- Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed during October and November.