Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Ermitage Hotel in Montevideo (Pocitos), you'll be minutes from Castillo Pittamiglio and close to Pocitos Beach. This hotel is within close proximity of Ombu Tree and Punta Carretas Shopping Mall.
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a bite to eat at a coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Free breakfast
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 84
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: UYU 435 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Uruguay will be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay will be charged the value-added tax year round. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy