Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Europ Hotel is in the heart of Bruges, walking distance from Friet Museum and Choco-Story Museum. This hotel is within close proximity of Bruges City Theater and Lamp Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 1961
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 3
- Computer station
- Free breakfast
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Bathtub or shower
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 4 January and 31 January.