Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Europ Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Bruges, steps from Statue of Hans Memling and minutes from Friet Museum. This hotel is within close proximity of Genuese Loge and Choco-Story Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 3
- Computer station
- Year Built 1961
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- Smoke-free property
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathtub or shower
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 4 January and 31 January.