Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
A stay at Europa City places you in the heart of Berlin, convenient to Schaubuehne and Reichstag Building. This hotel is within close proximity of The Story of Berlin and C/O Berlin.
Stay in one of 65 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Television in common areas
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free breakfast
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Year Built 1960
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed size single
- Hair dryer
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Private bathroom
- Free bottled water
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Shower only
- LCD TV
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 6.00 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 25 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 10
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25.00
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Berlin. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy