Everglades Hotel & Conference Centre
Select your stay dates to check availability
Everglades Hotel & Conference Centre
About the hotel
When you stay at Everglades Hotel & Conference Centre in Dargle (Drakensberg Mountains), you'll be within the region of Fort Nottingham Nature Reserve.
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 individually decorated guestrooms. Your room comes with a Select Comfort bed. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and a turndown service.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Treat yourself with body treatments and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court. This hotel also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and wedding services.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Planning an event in Dargle? This hotel has 185 square feet (17 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 185
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 17
- Television in lobby
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Tennis on site
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Year Built 1938
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Outdoor tennis court
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference space
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 18
- Meeting rooms 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Individually furnished
- Daily housekeeping
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Free toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Individually decorated
Quality Graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organization.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between ZAR 95.00 and ZAR 95.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 2.00 per minute (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: ZAR 65.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Deposit: ZAR 50 per stay
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: ZAR R1500.00 (one way)
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy