Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
A stay at Fluminense Hotel places you in the heart of Rio de Janeiro, walking distance from Catedral de Sao Sebastiao do Rio de Janeiro and Praca da Cruz Vermelha. This hotel is within close proximity of Chácara do Céu Museum and Arcos da Lapa.
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free valet parking is available onsite.
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Television in common areas
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Concierge services
- Outdoor pool
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 84
- Parking (limited spaces)
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free valet parking
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: BRL 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy