Foz Plaza Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability
Foz Plaza Hotel
About the hotel
With a stay at Foz Plaza Hotel in Foz do Iguacu (Foz do Iguacu City Centre), you'll be minutes from Mercosul Shopping Mall and close to Cataratas JL Shopping Mall. This hotel is within close proximity of Guarani Forest Zoological Park and Foz Do Iguacu Country Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 112 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Accessible bathroom
- Children's pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Outdoor pool
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 112
- Free breakfast
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Roll-in shower
- Gift shops or newsstand
- In-room accessibility
- Number of floors - 7
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Flat-panel TV
- Shower only
- In-room safe (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Hair dryer
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- An in-room safe is available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy