Fruit Park Fujiya Hotel
Select your stay dates to check availability
Fruit Park Fujiya Hotel
About the hotel
With a stay at Fruit Park Fujiya Hotel in Yamanashi, you'll be minutes from Yamanashi Fuehukigawa Fruit Park and close to Ten Shrine. This hotel is within close proximity of Nakajima Farm and Ryusen-ji Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa services on site
- Laundry facilities
- Designated smoking areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Conference center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free toiletries
- Free newspaper
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe (surcharge)
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2484.00 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 6684 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy