Fuji Premium Resort
Select your stay dates to check availability
Fuji Premium Resort
About the hotel
When you stay at Fuji Premium Resort in Fujikawaguchiko, you'll be next to a golf course and close to Kawaguchiko Stellar Theater and Fuji-Q Highland. This golf hotel is within close proximity of Fuji Subaru Land Doggy Park and Kawaguchiko Field Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones and in-room massages, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as hot springs, a water park (surcharge), and outdoor tennis courts. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. If you're planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Fuji Premium Resort.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 6
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 100
- Arcade/game room
- Year Built 1988
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- One meeting room
- Computer station
- Indoor tennis courts - 5
- Free train station pickup
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts - 8
- Free theme park shuttle
- Designated smoking areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multilingual staff
- Billiards or pool table
- Water park access (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Full-service spa
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
Know Before You Go
- Guests must transfer via required shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2000 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 2160.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3240.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property is closed between 18 January and 21 January.