Fun Islands Resort - Maldives
Select your stay dates to check availability
Fun Islands Resort - Maldives
About the hotel
With a stay at Fun Islands Resort - Maldives in Bodufinolhu (South Male Atoll), you'll be minutes from Olhuveli Beach. This beach hotel is within the vicinity of Kandooma Beach and Biyadoo Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private furnished patios. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.
All-inclusive rates are available at this hotel. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's beachfront restaurant, which features a garden view. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Coffee shop or café
- Luggage storage
- Picnic area
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach towels
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Furnished patio
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 65.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 32.50 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 95.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 47.50 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 124 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 62 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The hotel will be renovating from 1 January 2012 until further notice. The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms