Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Located in Takayama, Futarishizuka Hakuun is minutes from Shorenji Temple and Takayama Museum of History & Art. This ryokan is within close proximity of Museum of Local History and Higashiyama Walking Course.
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include in-room massages, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free self parking
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Television in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Digital TV service
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy