Gion Fukuzumi Inn
Select your stay dates to check availability
Gion Fukuzumi Inn
About the hotel
Gion Fukuzumi Inn is in the heart of Kyoto, walking distance from Yasaka Shrine and Kyoto Gion Lamp Museum. This ryokan is close to Kiyomizu Temple and Kyoto Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 23 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature hair dryers and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary bottled water and blackout drapes/curtains.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a spa tub or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business, Other Amenities
Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 6
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Digital TV service
- Free bottled water
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Air conditioning
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy