Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Glencoe House in Ballachulish (Glencoe), you'll be minutes from Glencoe Folk Museum and Glencoe Visitor Centre. This 5-star guesthouse is within close proximity of iPowerboat - RYA Powerboat Courses and Taster Sessions and Glen Coe Visitor Centre.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 7 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and plasma televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Satellite programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features at this Victorian guesthouse include concierge services, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Take advantage of the guesthouse's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Picnic area
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Accessible bathroom
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-out
- In-room accessibility
- Fireplace in lobby
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1898
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Free breakfast
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Espresso maker
- Designer toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Plasma TV
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free bottled water
- Rainfall showerhead
- iPod docking station
- Free toiletries
- Separate dining area
- Separate sitting area
- Satellite TV service
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Separate living room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- DVD player
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Down comforter
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium bedding
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Access via exterior corridors
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 10 children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 110 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 40 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy