Go Inn Manaus
Select your stay dates to check availability
Go Inn Manaus
About the hotel
With a stay at Go Inn Manaus, you'll be centrally located in Manaus, steps from Manaus Courthouse and minutes from Church of Sao Sebastiao. This hotel is within close proximity of Teatro Amazonas and Ivete Ibiapina Music House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 215 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a health club, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and shopping on site.
You can enjoy a meal at a restaurant serving the guests of Go Inn Manaus, or find a snack in a coffee shop/café.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Manaus? This hotel has facilities measuring 301 square feet (28 square meters), including a meeting room.
- Health club
- Conference space size (meters) - 28
- Free breakfast
- Total number of rooms - 215
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 5
- Year Built 2010
- Coffee shop or café
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Shopping on site
- 24-hour business center
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 301
- Multilingual staff
- LCD TV
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Rainfall showerhead
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 15 per day
- Pet fee: BRL 80 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee