Golden Tulip Bel�m
Select your stay dates to check availability
Golden Tulip Bel�m
About the hotel
A stay at Golden Tulip Belém places you in the heart of Belem, convenient to Basilica of Our Lady of Nazareth and Nossa Senhora da Paz Theater. This hotel is within close proximity of Palacete Bolonha and Paraense Emilio Goeldi Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 116 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Don’t miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
- Laundry facilities
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 31
- Year Built 2011
- Smoke-free property
- Arcade/game room
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Indoor pool
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 116
- Fitness facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Balcony or patio
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 15.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy