Golden Tulip Park Plaza
Select your stay dates to check availability
Golden Tulip Park Plaza
About the hotel
With a stay at Golden Tulip Park Plaza in Sao Paulo (Jardins), you'll be close to Ibirapuera Gymnasium and Municipal Theater. This 4-star hotel is close to Sala Sao Paulo and Pinacoteca do Estado.
Make yourself at home in one of the 216 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Sao Paulo? This hotel has 1733 square feet (161 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour business center
- Free valet parking
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Steam room
- Conference space size (feet) - 1733
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 216
- Conference space
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 19
- Laundry facilities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Outdoor pool
- Spa tub
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2000
- Coffee shop or café
- Luggage storage
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference space size (meters) - 161
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Rainfall showerhead
- Turndown service
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Climate control
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: BRL 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 90 per day
- A facilities fee includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy