Golden Tulip Vitoria
Select your stay dates to check availability
Golden Tulip Vitoria
About the hotel
A stay at Golden Tulip Vitoria places you in the heart of Vitoria, steps from Papa Square and close to Sua Beach. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Vitoria Mall and Curva da Jurema Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 296 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and laundry facilities. This hotel has 5 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 24
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 296
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: BRL 10.00 per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy