Gondwana Game Reserve
Select your stay dates to check availability
Gondwana Game Reserve
About the hotel
Located in Mossel Bay, Gondwana Game Reserve is in the mountains and within the region of Gourits River Bridge and Langeberg Mall.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 28 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. Encounter the local wildlife with a safari, then enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a garden view, or dine alfresco (weather permitting). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a library. Planning an event in Mossel Bay? This hotel has 5380 square feet (500 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 500
- Conference space size (feet) - 5380
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Outdoor pool
- Concierge services
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Picnic area
- Television in common areas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Pool umbrellas
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting room
- Free breakfast
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Business center
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Babysitting or childcare
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- In-room accessibility
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 31
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Year Built 2010
- Pool sun loungers
- Accessible bathroom
- Turndown service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Private bathroom
- Free bottled water
- Balcony or patio
- Ceiling fan
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Individually furnished
- Free toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free cribs/infant beds
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 3 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 500
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: ZAR 200 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy