Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Gothia Towers, you'll be centrally located in Gothenburg, steps from Swedish Exhibition and Congress Centre and Universeum. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Liseberg Amusement Park and Scandinavium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1141 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 4 bars/lounges. A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Gothenburg? This hotel has 135002 square feet (12542 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Sweden. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: SEK 195 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: SEK 375 per night (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: SEK 195 per 24 hours
- Facilities fee: SEK 895-1095 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 27 August 2018 to 31 August 2018 (dates subject to change):