Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal
Select your stay dates to check availability
Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal
About the hotel
A stay at Hôtels Gouverneur Montréal places you in the heart of Montreal, walking distance from University of Quebec-Montreal and Rue St-Denis. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Monument National and Champ de Mars.
Make yourself at home in one of the 352 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Montreal? This hotel has 7976 square feet (741 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 30
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Accessible bathroom
- Conference space size (feet) - 7976
- Free WiFi
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1974
- Conference space size (meters) - 741
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Meeting rooms 15
- Indoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 352
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- In-room accessibility
- Fitness facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Shopping on site
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Number of meeting rooms - 15
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Pillow menu
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Free toiletries
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Bathtub or shower
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- LED TV
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: CAD 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 21.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 40.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 150.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy