GR Hotel Esaka
Select your stay dates to check availability
GR Hotel Esaka
About the hotel
With a stay at GR Hotel Esaka in Suita (North Osaka), you'll be convenient to Hattori Ryokuchi Park and Open Air Museum of Old Farmhouses. This hotel is within the vicinity of Osaka Science Museum and Osaka Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 264 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as a sauna or make use of other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of GR Hotel Esaka. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Suita? This hotel has facilities measuring 840 square feet (78 square meters), including a meeting room.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space size (meters) - 78
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting room
- Year Built 1991
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space size (feet) - 840
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Luggage storage
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 264
- Multilingual staff
- Spa services on site
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Shower only
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free toiletries
- Pillow menu
- Hair dryer
- Flat-panel TV
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy