Grand Canal Hotel Dublin
Select your stay dates to check availability
Grand Canal Hotel Dublin
About the hotel
A stay at Grand Canal Hotel Dublin places you in the heart of Dublin, walking distance from National Print Museum and Bord Gais Energy Theatre. This hotel is close to The Grand Canal Theatre and Aviva Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 142 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Additional amenities include wedding services, a television in the lobby, and tour/ticket assistance. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge) that operates within 2 km.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dublin? This hotel has 2200 square feet (204 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
- Wedding services
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-out
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 2200
- Free WiFi
- Television in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 5
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 142
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Coffee shop or café
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 204
- Fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2004
- Designated smoking areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Free WiFi
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Official Ireland Rating provided by Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority)
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority) assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 3 stars.
Know Before You Go
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 13.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy