Grand Hôtel Thalasso et Spa
Select your stay dates to check availability
Grand Hôtel Thalasso et Spa
About the hotel
With a stay at Grand Hôtel Thalasso et Spa, you'll be centrally located in Saint-Jean-de-Luz, walking distance from St-Jean-de-Luz Beach and close to Church of St-Jean-Baptiste. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Maison Louis XIV and Maison de l'Infante.
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and espresso makers. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this Victorian hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- In-room accessibility
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Accessible bathroom
- Snack bar/deli
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Children's club (free)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- One meeting room
- Year Built 1909
- Indoor pool
- Steam room
- Children's club
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Roll-in shower
- Total number of rooms - 52
- Number of floors - 3
- Luggage storage
- Fitness facilities
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Separate bedroom
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Pillow menu
- Free toiletries
- Espresso maker
- Rainfall showerhead
- Satellite TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Turndown service
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29.00 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy