Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
Located in Guarapari, Guarapousada is minutes from Muquicaba Beach and Itapebussu Lagoon. This pousada is within close proximity of Handicraft Market and Culture House.
Make yourself at home in one of the 38 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. This pousada also features complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area.
Take advantage of the pousada's room service (during limited hours).
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Guarapari? This pousada has facilities measuring 300 square feet (27 square meters), including meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 2
- Children's pool
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Picnic area
- Laundry facilities
- Free self parking
- Free breakfast
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 300
- Total number of rooms - 38
- Year Built 1996
- Conference space size (meters) - 27
- Pool sun loungers
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms 3
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower only
- Room service (limited hours)
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: BRL 35,00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy