Guest House Lamp
Select your stay dates to check availability
Guest House Lamp
About the hotel
Located in Shinano, Guest House Lamp is on the boardwalk and convenient to Lake Nojiri Naumann Elephant Museum and Issa Memorial Museum. This guesthouse is within close proximity of Kurohime Fairy Tale Museum and Kurohime Kogen Snow Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and electric kettles.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. This guesthouse also features a fireplace in the lobby, tour/ticket assistance, and a picnic area. The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.
Satisfy your appetite at the guesthouse's restaurant, which features a bar and a garden view. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held daily. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. English breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Number of floors - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Picnic area
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free reception
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free self parking
- Snack bar/deli
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free parking nearby
- One meeting room
- Year Built 1982
- Free ski shuttle
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- In-room safe
- Ceiling fan
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Free WiFi
- Shared accommodations
- Shared bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Electric kettle
Know Before You Go
- Up to 4 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: JPY 700 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Shuttle transfer per adult: JPY 0 (roundtrip)
- Towels/sheets: JPY 200 per person, per night
- Energy surcharge (between 03 10 31 03): JPY 500 per person, per night
- Seasonally adjusted heating fee: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy