Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Guesthouse Ga-Jyun in Kyoto (Higashiyama), you'll be minutes from Shoren-in Temple and Kyoto National Museum of Modern Art. This guesthouse is close to Kiyomizu Temple and Kyoto Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this guesthouse include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Guesthouse Ga-Jyun.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.
- Total number of rooms - 6
- Luggage storage
- Free breakfast
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 1950
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Designated smoking areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Air conditioning
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 3240 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy