Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Guesthouse Soi in Kyoto (Higashiyama), you'll be minutes from Kyoto National Museum and Kiyomizu Temple. This guesthouse is close to Nijo Castle and Kyoto Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 guestrooms. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and ceiling fans, and you can also request irons/ironing boards.
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area. Additional amenities at this guesthouse include tour/ticket assistance and barbecue grills.
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Rooftop terrace
- Year Built 2014
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of floors - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shared/communal kitchen
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: JPY 1000 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.Show all hotel policy Show less hotel policy