Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
With a stay at Guesthouse YULULU in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), you'll be minutes from Kaleidoscope Museum of Kyoto and Kyoto International Manga Museum. This guesthouse is close to Nijo Castle and Kyoto Imperial Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage.
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Number of floors - 2
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Designated smoking areas
- Hair dryer
- Shared bathroom
- Down comforter
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Air conditioning
- Individually decorated
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Shower only
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.