Select your stay dates to check availability
About the hotel
A stay at Flaat Basavilbaso places you in the heart of Buenos Aires, walking distance from Plaza San Martin and Torre de los Ingleses. This apartment is close to Teatro Colon and Obelisco.
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with refrigerators and stovetops. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a safe deposit box at the front desk and an elevator (lift).
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Indoor pool
- Rooftop terrace
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Free WiFi
- Health club
- Year Built 2006
- Number of floors - 11
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- One meeting room
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Free toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free cribs/infant beds
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the apartment prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.